• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City v Sutton United Matchday Thread

OmanGrecian

Surprised this hasn't been started yet. My first matchday thread of the season, so I'm sorry when it all goes wrong.

Sutton are certainly no pushovers, but City are starting to click now. I can see a 2-0 win inbound. Jealous of all those who can attend, I will be following on IFollow if I can find some decent WiFi in Kosovo.

Up the City

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
1-0 city in a tight battle. Nom nom nom.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Surprised this hasn't been started yet. My first matchday thread of the season, so I'm sorry when it all goes wrong.
It went wrong for me when I started the Orient away matchday thread, a painful day where in keeping with Exeweb tradition I hung up my boots.

I hope its you starting next week's as well.

I think today will be more comfortable than others believe. The season is starting to settle now and an excellent 5-1 win awaits with Sutton playing most of the game with 10 men.

David Treharne

Bleary eyed I put today's weather report on t'other thread. Back at 13:00 in the 'right' place. More coffee please, nurse.

iscalad

Bleary eyed I put today's weather report on t'other thread. Back at 13:00 in the 'right' place. More coffee please, nurse.
Farce. We're doomed :eek:

haka

We can't make the autos yet but we can make the top 7 today. Enough of the feast or famine, let's have a solid 2-0 for a change. UTC.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
You need to visit the FECRACE !

STURTZ

Think we'll stick with the same starting 11 or Matt might go for Atangana over Kite for a more "physical" presence. Expect to see Edwards and Daniel secondhalf.

4:1 win!

i8cornwall

5-0 win.... Or then again might be a 1-0 loss knowing city.

Banksy

Good vibes about this one.Come on you Reds………