• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Cambridge Utd - Discussion and prediction thread

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wouldn’t be too smug, you had Josh Key playing left back and Mitchell playing right back, with Sweenz and Hartridge also the wrong way round 😛

grecIAN Harris

Wouldn’t be too smug, you had Josh Key playing left back and Mitchell playing right back, with Sweenz and Hartridge also the wrong way round 😛
I was thinking that, everybody knows you put you're side down on paper as if you were looking at them from the other side of the halfway line. ;) 🤭

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I was thinking that, everybody knows you put you're side down on paper as if you were looking at them from the other side of the halfway line. ;) 🤭
Like I put Coley instead of Collins in my preferred line up. I really did mean Collins honest :sneaky:

Ian Tarr

This new "convention" (left to right instead of right to left) has been creeping in for a while, I have noticed.

Do people not remember the days of 2-3-5?
2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11

Some of us do......

Colesman Ballz

This new "convention" (left to right instead of right to left) has been creeping in for a while, I have noticed.

2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11

Some of us do......
It all started going t*ts up when Jack Edwards started playing 4-2-4 and won us promotion for the first time ever ! :p

Grecian2K

2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11

Some of us do......
I still remember that old nursery rhyme (which could have been adapted for Tisdale's latter day team talks)

1 2 3 4 5
Tried to keep the ball alive
6 7 8 9 10
Then just let it go again
Why did they let it go?
Because it hurt their tootsie's so.
And why did they give it back?
Just to get the boss the sack??

arthur

2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11

Some of us do......
Yes, i remember it well

Woods
Sweeney Hartridge
Kite Aimson MacDonald
Key Stanno Nombe Collins Mitchell

Colesman Ballz

Yes, i remember it well

Woods
Sweeney Hartridge
Kite Aimson MacDonald
Key Stanno Nombe Collins Mitchell
Well at least you have remembered two of them (Les)Macdonald and (Arnold) Mitchell ! :cool:

STURTZ

I just want to report this for smug points
Wrong.

We had a goalie.