• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Oxford United Matchday Thread

JamieEcfc

First home game of the season for me and bringing a mate too, Hopefully not going to be going home disappointed!

3 points please City!!

[G]

Last edited:

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yep, first win of the season please City, cannot make it today but will be keeping a regular eye out, 8-0 would be nice but I'm not fussy and will settle for 1-0 UTC

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Off to a FA Cup match this afternoon. We need a win!

Jason's match preview - http://www.exeweb.com/2014/09/11/next-up-oxford-united-at-home-2/

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't know what to expect today but going along to ride the roller coaster which is stuck in a big dip at the moment!
UTC

Rog H K

75/1 for my usual. If...WHEN.. City light up the Park today with a 4- I, I Will help 'Light up the park' too.
http://ecfcst.org.uk/news/lutp/
Up and at 'em City.

Last edited:

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Good luck any type of win will do

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good luck any type of win will do
It can be the scrappiest and most awful game of football but at this moment beggars cant be choosers and a win is the most important part of today.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
A relegation 6 pointer already today, lose this & we could already be well adrift come 5pm any sort of win is needed today!!

David Treharne

Whatever the outcome it looks like being a glorious day for it! It's 14c with a slight haze which should burn off within the next couple of hours. There's a slight northerly breeze blowing between 1-2 and there's been no rain (seemingly for weeks) so the sprinklers will be on early. If today follows the pattern of the last few days by kick off time it should be positively warm - yesterday peaked at 21c in my garden. Sunnies and a great deal of optimism needed this afternoon. Back some time around 13.00, but I have a really busy day today.

ecfc70

3 points - no excuses