• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Vs Walsall Matchday Thread

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Need to get back to winning ways
Hopefully s more attacking team selection.

Avening Posse

I'm looking forward to this one, and optimistically thinking the frankly poor performance at Crawley was just a blip, and gives everybody a kick up the arse to perform the way they know they can. Need to keep in touch with the top 3 UTC

The Proper Chap

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feed the Fish ?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Feed the Fish ?
To who? Had no bites in January

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is this a rescheduled match or is this actually being played on the day it is supposed to be? Hoping for a far better performance than that on Saturday, including a few goals and at least one more than them!

Jason's preview

Trapdoor

Maybe if we play with 11 men on the pitch we will get a result. Im not confident without Bowman in the side but we would at least stand a chance.

Legohead

Banned
Largely derogatory comments about their chances tonight on their forum. One Saddlers fan highlighting our personnel issues and recent disciplinary shenanigans but also at the same time, expressing surprise and shock if we had 8 men and they managed to beat us. So, augurs well for this evenings game that those in the know up there in the West Midlands aren't hopeful of a result even given all our problems of late.

I really do not want to see Fisher play but realize this might not be possible given our lack of options up top. If we do start with Fisher then please make the best use of him and play to his strengths, if there are any. One obvious thing is his height.

We are fortunate in the fact that we are playing a side well into the bottom half of the form table given our personnel issues but i also do feel with the return of Key / Randall etc and with Jay and Taylor and even with McArdle and Hartridge at the back that we have a decent side well capable of beating Walsall. I really hope Seymour starts again and manages to get another goal or two and another solid performance, but i am doubtful that our forward line (Seymour / Fisher?) will be able to trouble the Saddlers keeper very much.

Will be watching on ifollow and really looking forward to seeing us get back on track after the sh*tshow at the weekend. COYR!!

2-0 win for us.

Colesman Ballz

Is this a rescheduled match or is this actually being played on the day it is supposed to be? Hoping for a far better performance than that on Saturday, including a few goals and at least one more than them!

Jason's preview

This is a scheduled game Hants !

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Largely derogatory comments about their chances tonight on their forum. One Saddlers fan highlighting our personnel issues and recent disciplinary shenanigans but also at the same time, expressing surprise and shock if we had 8 men and they managed to beat us. So, augurs well for this evenings game that those in the know up there in the West Midlands aren't hopeful of a result even given all our problems of late.
To be fair, if Walsall fans have read some of the comments on here after Saturday's performance they would probably think they are in for an easy win as well!

Alistair20000

Feed the Fish ?
I sense that you hold to the view that The Fish is capable of more than nearly everybody else on these boards thinks Chap ?

What say you ?