• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2022/23 Season

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any reason? Feel like there is something I'm missing...
Read the post again.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Read the post again.
I'm guessing you're referring to the 'I'd like to offer it to someone involved in Women's/Girls sports who are fundraising'? If so, that sort of answers the question (although I don't really know how their money gets distributed). The way Hants said 'No.' made it seem like 'absolutely no way I'd give that lot anything'.

My mistake.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm guessing you're referring to the 'I'd like to offer it to someone involved in Women's/Girls sports who are fundraising'? If so, that answers the question however the way Hants said 'No.' made it seem like 'absolutely no way I'd give that lot anything'.

My mistake.
Yes. Hants was a bit abrupt with his answer, but it should not be taken as disparaging Stannos charity.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've now received Emily Toogood's match worn shirt. Very nice it is as well.

I'm not sure what to do with it, so I'd like to offer it to anyone involved in women/girls sports who are fundraising. DM if you can make use of this very cool looking red and white shirt.
The offer is still open

Attachments