• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City Women 2023/24

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Surely Watford will not be put in the Northern half ... more likely (without knowing the rules), a team like Rugby Borough will be move sideways (if South to North can be considered sideways)
Good point and I make you right logically.

I wasn't entirely as regarding the rules used which is why I used the word 'should' as a caveat.

denzel

Bournemouth are showing it on their youtube channel. Are we?

Red Bill

Wow - the chance to see city away less than an hour from home would be fun

mk, rugby and Oxford are all doable on that basis
Not looking so good for me. Last season I had Keynsham, Larkhall, Portishead and Swindon that were in easy reach and only one less this season without Larkhall. If we get promoted its only really Cheltenham and that's a push!!

andrew p long

Good point and I make you right logically.

I wasn't entirely as regarding the rules used which is why I used the word 'should' as a caveat.
The way it works in the men's game at National League North and South is by simple geography ie of who is furthest north/south.

(However of course when the League gets very dominated by Southern teams you get seasons like this one just finished where National League North included Bishops Stortford and Gloucester!)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Bournemouth are showing it on their youtube channel. Are we?

Radio Devon are doing commentary. So maybe turn the sound off on your PC, tablet, phone and watch the match and listen to home commentary.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster