• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter v. Daggers Matchday Thread

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
We certainly didn't look yesterday like a side that was about to sweep the rest aside next season.

Barum

Good game yesterday (for once!), well done the lads. Jimmy's goal alone was worth the admission money!!

Overall,thank God this season is over, one of the worst ones I've endured since the dark days of the mid-eighties.

rustle

Overall,thank God this season is over, one of the worst ones I've endured since the dark days of the mid-eighties.
Hmmm, don't agree with that. We were in the running for the playoffs until the last two games of the season. Surely relegation to the Conference was much worse?

On the up

Good game yesterday (for once!), well done the lads. Jimmy's goal alone was worth the admission money!!

What a strange outlook. We were in with a shout of playoffs after 40 plus games. Fell short but a very respectable 10th place considering how the team started, and the early predictions of defo relegated out of football league.

Barum

What a strange outlook. We were in with a shout of playoffs after 40 plus games. Fell short but a very respectable 10th place considering how the team started, and the early predictions of defo relegated out of football league.
I must admit I only saw 12 games, with Scum at HP being my only travelling away.

My problem is PT at the helm just doesn't float my boat any more, until last season I had held a ST for many years.

The vast majority of games I saw at SJP 14/15 were fecking awful.

Nine years for any manager is a hell of a long time at one club, time for a change to refresh the club and entice the stay away fans back.

I'll be back in August as usual, but like so many other ECFC fans nowadays, it's for the social/pubbing part of the day with my mates rather than the (mostly) dire football.

Last edited:

eurogrecian

I'll be back in August as usual, but like so many other ECFC fans nowadays, it's for the social/pubbing part of the day with my mates rather than the (mostly) dire football.
Come on John, since when has quality football been the reason for following the City!

(great that you'll be back in August!)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Tom's goal is proper funny! Well played Jimmy for his.

[video=youtube;6HnBnPow7Bk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HnBnPow7Bk[/video]

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Shame there wasn't a chance to see the daggers offside effort. Good finish by Jimmy and curo. Tom gave the keeper no chance :)

Grecian2K

Tom's goal is proper funny! Well played Jimmy for his.

[video=youtube;6HnBnPow7Bk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HnBnPow7Bk[/video]
Their No 22 looked a bit of a "character".

Appeared to be blaming everyone but himself for our first (and nobody but himself for our second- quality assist there!)

Barum

Come on John, since when has quality football been the reason for following the City!

(great that you'll be back in August!)
Never mentioned quality football Dave!

Maybe I should have said dire/boring tactics, as opposed to quality (or lack of it!) this bloody negative tippy tappy stuff really does my head in.

Fan wise, directly because of PTs tactics/game plans, STs out of the group I stand with have declined from four only two seasons ago to just one for 15/16. So it ain't just me!;)