• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter Vs Ipswich to be televised

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
And kick off moved forward

Red Monster

Do we receive 100k for this ?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
And kick off moved forward

Good for a few thousands from Sky. Personally hate
12 o'clock kick offs. Bar takings will be well down.

Corey

Imagine the early kick off and fact they can watch it from their own homes will put off plenty of Ipswich fans that would otherwise have come down

cambmike

For whatever reason I went for an early train from Paddington that gets in just after 11

Phillip

Me and a group of friends are booked in for hospitality to celebrate a significant birthday for one of them. The change in kick off doesn't really work with this.

cambmike

We appear to have failed to be under the radar this season

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Imagine the early kick off and fact they can watch it from their own homes will put off plenty of Ipswich fans that would otherwise have come down
Maybe, but you'd still hope that Ipswich will be able to sell out the away end for their first league visit to the park since 1957.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ffs I now can't go because of my sons football in the morning. Do I get a refund on my season ticket?

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe, but you'd still hope that Ipswich will be able to sell out the away end for their first league visit to the park since 1957.
They brought a very healthy following for the Papa Johns match a couple of years ago.