• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb Beat The Bookie 2022/23 Season

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
£5 win yankee for Wycombe, Bolton, Oxford and Peterborough. Thanks.

IndoMike

I could easily beat you by copying every bet you do now until end of season, however I'm not like that. I'm a born winner and previous Exeweb Beat The Bookie world champion belt holder in 2017
But of you copy all my predictions you'll end up second from bottom : a Pyrrhic victory indeed.

Swanaldo

A grand on City please.

Alistair20000

£2 Yankee of draws at

Barnsley
Bolton
Burton
FGR

Colesman Ballz

£20 each on draws at Charlton, MKDongs and Pompey please Mr Bookie.

Average Joe

May I please put 2 bets on

£500 on Peterborough win.

If past results go on anything we should all be punting all in on a Exeter Win, however past results do not mean anything so may I also have £200 on Cheltenham win please

Back in 2017 under user Angus I once put on a bet just after kick off and it came in however the bookie and other exeweb users all had a vote and created my bet invalid and I did not win, because of this I'm still sour towards the bookie. I go for the win every single time.

I got lucky here!

IndoMike

I got lucky here!
I bow to your superior knowledge.
However, please refer to the story of the hare and the tortoise. Keep yourself well grounded, because this tortoise is out to getcha!

CC

This particular tortoise is at max speed already. Unfortunately he is running in the wrong direction.

Alistair20000

I bow to your superior knowledge.
However, please refer to the story of the hare and the tortoise. Keep yourself well grounded, because this tortoise is out to getcha!
Aye. I recall the days when Elvis the Pig was running the betting shop. Mackster's mate got to £30,000 and blew it. Probably deliberately in his case. Winning would have been beneath him. :)

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
I won it on the last day one year it's never over till the fat person sings (y)