• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeweb's 2022/23 Final League One Table Prediction Thread

ecfc70

Great work, I'm more shocked that I seem to be in the mix again at the mo, gaws are screwing me amongst some others

an update ...

predict-01-dec-22.png

1669920432396.png

You can use https://www.probs4.club/exeweb/predict#pgChart3 to check on your own progress ... move mouse pointer over your hame and your trace will be highlighted, above example for StudentGrecian, and example of someone who dropped down the pack after the games on 19-Nov.

sign of the chimes

You can use https://www.probs4.club/exeweb/predict#pgChart3 to check on your own progress ... move mouse pointer over your hame and your trace will be highlighted, above example for StudentGrecian, and example of someone who dropped down the pack after the games on 19-Nov.
Thanks for your efforst G-o-T. It's a very gathered field this season.

JW57++

Thanks for your efforst G-o-T. It's a very gathered field this season.
Great work Grecian-on -Tyne. Interesting to see which teams are letting most people down. MK Dons seem to be the team causing most damage to our predictions at present.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great work Grecian-on -Tyne. Interesting to see which teams are letting most people down. MK Dons seem to be the team causing most damage to our predictions at present.
MK definitely my dog selection to date. Would love them to go down mind.

Bridgy 81

MK Dons are letting me down too, along with FGR, Charlton and most of all Plymouth.

grecIAN Harris

Argiggle and MK Dons letting me down

Colesman Ballz

After the "wheels falling" against Vale at Gnome Park, maybe Argiggle are going into their annual slump in time for Xmas this year ! :)