• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

F1 2022

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Verstappen provisionally will start from 4th (don't ask 🙂).
You’ve been listening to Crofty :ROFLMAO:

Rosencrantz

You’ve been listening to Crofty :ROFLMAO:
I think he is right for a change unless the rules have changed again.

Red Devon

I think he is right for a change unless the rules have changed again.
Can’t really look beyond Max for the race unless the tifosi can add half a second to Leclerc‘s lap times.

Rosencrantz

Looks like they have changed the penalties rulings from last season then 🤣

20220910_201207.jpg

Rosencrantz

Following on from his sprint race win, George Russell wins his first GP leading home Lewis in a Merc 1-2. Not often you get a dull Brazilian GP and this was no exception.

Interesting team conversations at Ferrari and RB with Ferrari ignoring Leclerc's pleas to get Sainz to let him past. Meanwhile Verstappen ignores team orders to let Perez pass if he couldn't overtake Alonso which he couldn't. Then gives his team a rollicking on team radio for even asking him to.

Red Devon

Johnny Herbert and Paul di Resta dropped from the Sky presenting team for 2023

Rosencrantz

Johnny Herbert and Paul di Resta dropped from the Sky presenting team for 2023
Their presenting team was getting bloated and still looks very rotational. I'm a bit surprised that Damon is still there as it is normally the older ones who make way. It's a shame as Johnny has always been a favourite with me since he got into F1 after his awful F3000 crash. His chirpy character hid a very determined and steely resolve to have a good F1 career and win races whilst being hampered by the long lasting effects of his ankle and foot injuries.

I see Nico Rosberg is going to be more used this season now he is allowed into the paddock. I guess his willingness to ask difficult, if not downright contrary, questions and likewise opinions get him the spot. Jenson will be the cheeky chappy replacement.

Red Devon

Their presenting team was getting bloated and still looks very rotational. I'm a bit surprised that Damon is still there as it is normally the older ones who make way. It's a shame as Johnny has always been a favourite with me since he got into F1 after his awful F3000 crash. His chirpy character hid a very determined and steely resolve to have a good F1 career and win races whilst being hampered by the long lasting effects of his ankle and foot injuries.

I see Nico Rosberg is going to be more used this season now he is allowed into the paddock. I guess his willingness to ask difficult, if not downright contrary, questions and likewise opinions get him the spot. Jenson will be the cheeky chappy replacement.
Yes there does appear to be a lot of them now, I think Crofty may have been the only one to do every race last year.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

"There are concerns about disfigurement with frequent attempts at removal of the device."

So every other driver abides by the set in stone rules and yet you know the rules and yet still flout them ! Just don't let him race , see how long it takes his team to either drop him or remove the nose stud !
I suppose he takes his earrings out because they may hurt inside his helmet ?

fred binneys head

I suppose he takes his earrings out because they may hurt inside his helmet ?
No wonder they hurt, they’re supposed to go in his ears.