• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup 2022/23 Second Round Draw

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Normally I would want a home tie against the lowest placed side left in.

But as that might be Alvechurch...!
Thinking the same there a few of the sides that have beaten teams in leagues above them today that I would prefer to avoid.

haka

Well, I enjoyed our game. Not sure how strong a side it was they put out but apart from the first 5 minutes, they were awful.
Including the subs who came on, that was a strong Argyle side. Minus them, we won 2-0 :)

Thanks for cheering us all up anyway.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, I enjoyed our game. Not sure how strong a side it was they put out but apart from the first 5 minutes, they were awful.

I definitely wasn't expecting that result today!

Top of the league, you're having a laugh.
Thanks Les, I believe you may have just started the downfall of Argyles season.

Exehausted

Just watching Wrexham against Oldham. It would be a tough ask going away to Wrexham. Alvechurch at home I know brings people of a certain age out in a cold sweat (November 24th 1973 is seared into my memory) but I would take them, home or away. A chance to finally bury that ghost!

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Any non league side and on tv.

denzel

Any non league side and on tv.
Not sure how many games will be on TV, given that this is in the middle of the World Cup.
As said above, anyone at home. Or maybe a trip to Chippenham.

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Not sure how many games will be on TV, given that this is in the middle of the World Cup.
As said above, anyone at home. Or maybe a trip to Chippenham.
would be a nice shorter trip but wonder how many fans we could take, given the ground only holds 3000.

denzel

would be a nice shorter trip but wonder how many fans we could take, given the ground only holds 3000.
Isnt the minimum 15%, so 450. But if there is a TV pick that would be up there

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
£67k to the winners in R2.

Grecian2K

Alvechurch at home I know brings people of a certain age out in a cold sweat (November 24th 1973 is seared into my memory) but I would take them, home or away. A chance to finally bury that ghost!
Were we to draw them I just pray there is no grainy black and white footage from that day for the TV "cupset" merchants to drool over.