• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Cup Final - tickets available for Trust Members

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Guys,

I got this email from Neil Le Milliere today - the FA Cup is such a big day in the football calendar - and the trust has some tickets available.

All should be self explanatory below ...

Adam

FA CUP FINAL 2011 MANCHESTER CITY v STOKE

SATURDAY 14TH MAY AT WEMBLEY STADIUM

TICKETS FOR ECFCST MEMBERS

I am pleased to announce that yet again Exeter City Football Club are leading the way as a Trust Majority Owned Club and offering over 50% of the Cup Final tickets they are entitled to, to the Trust Membership to buy.

The club has to buy them from Wembley and they will of course be sold on at cost.

Read on for details of how you, as a Trust member, can apply to be in with a chance of buying a pair of these tickets. The closing date for applications is this 12 noon on Sunday 8th May and the draw will then happen that evening or the following day. I will then contact the winners and the results announced ASAP afterwards.

TICKET ENTITLEMENT

In line with clubs in the Premier and Championship divisions, First division clubs are entitled to buy eighteen tickets [in pairs] from the FA for the FA Cup Final.

These eighteen tickets will be split between the Manchester City and Stoke sections in the 'posh' seats above the benches so are excellent seats as I can confirm having sat in them for previous games myself.

This means they will be priced at premium rates of either £115 or £65 each [so £230 or £130 a pair].

We unfortunately will not know until they arrive how many tickets we will have and at what prices for each section but the Trust will probably have 10 tickets available [in pairs] split between the two prices/clubs.

In all honesty should you want tickets to support one team or the other and you end up in the wrong section you should be fine but you will not be able to wear the wrong colours and of course you would have to celebrate or cry quietly.

HOW DO I GET TICKETS

If you are interested in having a chance of buying a pair of tickets then all you need to do is follow these simple instructions.

Send an e-mail to me at the address below or phone one of the numbers listed with the following details.

Name

Trust Membership Number

Home Address

E-Mail Address

Home Phone Number

Work Phone Number

Mobile Phone Number

Last, but not least, which draw you want me to enter you for - Manchester City, Stoke, or Both. Please also confirm whether you are happy to buy tickets at either price or only at the cheaper price.

I WILL ACKNOWLEDGE ALL ENTRIES SO IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A REPLY WITHIN A DAY PLEASE CALL ME.

If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch via the contact details below/

Lastly please be aware that the winners of these tickets will be required to sign a contract to confirm they will be using one of the tickets; that the second ticket will be used by a family member or friend who will need to be named; and lastly that neither ticket will be sold on.

Cheers, Neil Le Milliere

[email protected] (H)
07946615889 (M)