• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

FA Youth Cup - FGR Vs Exeter U18s. 2nd round

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Third round game tie confirmed as Tuesday 13th December.

Same time as the world cup semi final then....

Scott_Palfrey

Same time as the world cup semi final then....
In the article we confirmed that both clubs would be happy to change the date should England progress :)

denzel

In the article we confirmed that both clubs would be happy to change the date should England progress :)
Thanks, but I would imagine the semi final will be well watched even if England aren't involved.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Personally unless England are involved I would much rather watch our lads play. However, I accept that wont be the case for everyone and I would want the game played with as many people as possible there to maximise the chances of winning and the additional income

andrew p long

Personally unless England are involved I would much rather watch our lads play. However, I accept that wont be the case for everyone and I would want the game played with as many people as possible there to maximise the chances of winning and the additional income
Me too.

There is also the important consideration of the first team fixtures. We want to maximise the U18s team chance of having everybody available, but also having many of the U18s fit and available for selection, if needed, for the first team on the weekends either side of 13 December. Playing Tuesday 13 probably is best from that perspective.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
We're at home to crewe or Cardiff if we get past Oxford