• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans forum 26 July

Thames Valley Red

Another £600k from the Trust to pay for more works, concrete slightly delayed. Needs to be confirmed how much has been spent over the original mooted money. Cashless ground new IT system, Finance System and HR system Non-Exec Directors doing lots of intangible stuff. 10% increase in the playing budget. Commercial team doing wonders

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Our apologies, we tried to find an option to stream whilst actually hosting the event which meant we couldn’t monitor the automated feed, shall try and find a better solution next time!
I could actually hear Matt better when he didn't have the microphone. It does tend to echo around the room when listening online and cut out (possibly volume control - it cut out when everyone clapped as well). I still got the gist of most of it though 🙂.

Pete Martin (CTID)

Not a criticism, but I tended to get better results (video and audio) broadcasting forums for the Trust on Facebook from a mobile phone.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Unbelievable to learn difference between payments from PL to lower leagues - if I heard Nick Hawker right Championship get 2 X 2.5 mill while L1 get 2x 230k! Looks like we will be playing richer clubs this season ! UTC
Not news. It has always been the case that the "Solidarity" money has been divided 80 : 12 : 8 between Championship, L1 and L2. So currently £2.4M, 360K and 240K.

andrew p long

Watching the Youtube video, one thought dominates all others.

Aren't we lucky to have such a straightforward, honest, open,thoughtful and intelligent manager in MT?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Watching the Youtube video, one thought dominates all others.

Aren't we lucky to have such a straightforward, honest, open, thoughtful and intelligent manager in MT?
I don't think it was luck.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not news. It has always been the case that the "Solidarity" money has been divided 80 : 12 : 8 between Championship, L1 and L2. So currently £2.4M, 360K and 240K.
I knew that Championship sides got more but not that differential - where's Boris when you need levelling up !