• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Forest Green vs Exeter - discussion and prediction thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We're on the tele! At least our record on TV is better than it used to be, I think we lost our first 14 encounters, with Oxford Utd in the play off semi-final being our first televised win!

This will all be about who we have fit.

Jason's preview

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
This Saturday feels like a bigger game than it probably is, We need to get something out of this game. At least a point, but i think we are capable of grabbing all 3. I will be at work, weird within the office listening via radio devon. Weird how all my office duties are scheduled between 1230-1500 Saturday.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
Oh to have been playing this televised game a few weeks ago when all our defence was fit and selectable and we were getting the results in. Now a draw could be on the cards I think and a scraped one at that . Just hope we show up for this game , I’d hate it if we got thumped on tele.

Avening Posse

Nice to see a game live without forcing myself to stay awake down under. 2 weakened defences, just got to score more than they do :cool:

JW57++

This Saturday feels like a bigger game than it probably is, We need to get something out of this game. At least a point, but i think we are capable of grabbing all 3. I will be at work, weird within the office listening via radio devon. Weird how all my office duties are scheduled between 1230-1500 Saturday.
Is your boss an Argyle fan?

Colesman Ballz

Vegans fans are not optimistic. They had 8 players out injured for the Morecambe game at the weekend and another returning from injury only fit enough for the bench. From that team, one is away on International duty, another picked up his 5th yellow and is suspended, and a third broke his nose and is likely to be out for at least a couple of weeks. It has the potential to be a very "level playing field" ! :)

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is your boss an Argyle fan?
Nah I'm Nhs.

My weekend to work n couldn't get it off. By scheduling my office work I can at least listen on the radio.

Banksy

Vegans fans are not optimistic. They had 8 players out injured for the Morecambe game at the weekend and another returning from injury only fit enough for the bench. From that team, one is away on International duty, another picked up his 5th yellow and is suspended, and a third broke his nose and is likely to be out for at least a couple of weeks. It has the potential to be a very "level playing field" ! :)
Used to get this in amateur football , all their team riddled with injuries , playing all their youngsters and their manager and linesman having to pull on a shirt.Then they thumped us…..

Red Devon

Sparkes and Kite to return I hope

Red Devon

Saturday’s beers for anyone watching live in the Centre Spot