• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Well-known Exeweb poster
:)

Some of the best fishing I have seen on Exeweb in a long time, good work Bondy ! ;)
sorry ? fishing? think your seeing something that aint there, in the unstable world football is IMO a change of owner for a manager generally aint good news, new owners have a tendency to want their own people in charge, and being new in the door IMO doesn't exactly strengthen robs case, But as i already said, I hope all goes well for him.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes,bit tough on Artur. The defender both swerved and dummied before leaving Artur stranded...
(facepalm)(facepalm)(facepalm) I just thank the fuc he's gone.

Terryhall

Not seen this one mentioned yet but Tranmere went out of the cup to Forest on Tuesday... obvs they've a few ex-Grecians at the moment but I didn't realise Danny Woodards was there, seems he hit the post - found some highlights and think its the chance right at the end of this video, bit hard to tell mind. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78Y8ZCD9yko

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
(facepalm)(facepalm)(facepalm) I just thank the fuc he's gone.
Yeah it's great news having a couple of teenagers instead. (facepalm)

Nothing against Pym and Hamon but we would be stronger if we still had krysiak. If he was as bad as you seem to think then Pym would be able to keep him out of the side in any case.

grecIAN Harris

Talking of ex-City keepers (loosely here as he wasn't 'ours'), I didn't realise Ben Hamer had signed for Leicester.

Silver fox

Talking of ex-City keepers (loosely here as he wasn't 'ours'), I didn't realise Ben Hamer had signed for Leicester.
Yes,great cover for Schmeichel and good signing for Leicester.

Langer

A top top keeper the best I have seen in a city shirt for many years must be earning six figures now wont have to do much else after football if sensible :)

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
A top top keeper the best I have seen in a city shirt for many years must be earning six figures now wont have to do much else after football if sensible :)
Decent six figures if not half a mill, I'd have thought. Leicester are in the PL don't forget, their TV revenue alone will be in the tens of millions.

Several City players were on six figures when we were in League 1, including Noble and Bauza. Harley will be well into six figures at Swindon.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yeah it's great news having a couple of teenagers instead. (facepalm)

Nothing against Pym and Hamon but we would be stronger if we still had krysiak. If he was as bad as you seem to think then Pym would be able to keep him out of the side in any case.
as i've said many many times in 40 plus years of watching football i've never seen a goalkeeper
make so many f ups and keep his place. I'm relieved he's gone . and as 4 pym if he's good enuf he's old enough.

grecIAN Harris

as i've said many many times in 40 plus years of watching football i've never seen a goalkeeper
make so many f ups and keep his place. I'm relieved he's gone . and as 4 pym if he's good enuf he's old enough.
40 years of watching City and you don't remember Andy Woodman?? Age and senality must be getting to you Mr Bond.