• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

SaintJames

Chad Gribble (in temporary charge of) Doncaster lost 3-0 to Carlisle on Sat

SaintJames

Rory McCardle plays 90 mins and Josh Coley an unused sub for Harrogate in 2-1 win v Pools on Sat

Simba3011

Chad Gribble (in temporary charge of) Doncaster lost 3-0 to Carlisle on Sat
I don’t think he was manager at that point (that was the result that got Mcsheffrey sacked)

SaintJames

I don’t think he was manager at that point (that was the result that got Mcsheffrey sacked)
Cheers Simba I wasn't aware of that

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wonder if another former Grecian, James Coppinger, might throw his hat into the ring.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wonder if another former Grecian, James Coppinger, might throw his hat into the ring.
Will we get a sell on?

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, but as Head of Football Operations he's taken just 3 days to appoint a new manager for Doncaster so Chad Gribble doesn't get to manage a first-team game.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
No, but as Head of Football Operations he's taken just 3 days to appoint a new manager for Doncaster so Chad Gribble doesn't get to manage a first-team game.
Think it's a bit different when a manager is sacked, it's likely Doncaster have been in the market for a replacement prior to the sacking.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Parkway 3-0 up at home to Hendon……Ben two 23rd and 27th minutes.