• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

jase 07

Jack Fanning is an ex City Academy player, he is only 16, maybe just 17, good luck to him today !
just scored on his debut to put Tivvy ahead ⚽💪

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Alex Fisher puts Mark Cooper's Yeovil Town ahead

Rosencrantz

just scored on his debut to put Tivvy ahead ⚽💪
Good diving header from a wide free kick. He has looked pretty decent at the back with Woody babysitting both him and a lad from Bath Uni.

In other news I am also £116 better off by winning Tivvy's Golden Gamble draw. I have never bought a ticket up here before today and not really sure why I did today 🤑

jase 07

Good diving header from a wide free kick. He has looked pretty decent at the back with Woody babysitting both him and a lad from Bath Uni.

In other news I am also £116 better off by winning Tivvy's Golden Gamble draw. I have never bought a ticket up here before today and not really sure why I did today 🤑
I guess the HT beers were on you 😁

denzel

Hiram Boateng sent off for Mansfield

denzel

Jordan Storey gets the winner for Preston

Rosencrantz

I guess the HT beers were on you 😁
The only person I knew sat near me was young Stanno and I didn't think a pint for him would be wise before Monday 😉.

Yes, I am sad enough to go to a Tivvy game on my own 🙂

grecIAN Harris

That's alright, you can get us both an overpriced ticket for Monday night now. I'll drive if you manage it. ;)

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only person I knew sat near me was young Stanno and I didn't think a pint for him would be wise before Monday 😉.

Yes, I am sad enough to go to a Tivvy game on my own 🙂
He doesn't need that to score at Gargoyle - he loves playing there under the lights and last time out scored 1 and laid on another in an U23 game (when he was 18) before being subbed cause he was showing Telford up!
I shouted "Once a Grecian ALWAYS a Grecian" when he left the field and he put his thumbs up just as I was asked to leave the stadium by some very upset bouncers !

Rosencrantz

That's alright, you can get us both an overpriced ticket for Monday night now. I'll drive if you manage it. ;)
They would probably only be for the Lyndhurst (away end would surely be worth far more) and there's no way you would get out alive with your foghorn 😁