• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I saw him play for Tivvy first team, I think it was his first start and he scored. He looked pretty good that day.

geoffwp

Well good luck to the lad. Seems he has a very strong self belief which is so fundamentally important in life.

Pmc grecian

Taggy confirmed at one of the fans forum (i think it was last January) that there is a 10% sell on fee for Matt Grimes.
There’s no sell on fee it was a one off payment

DB9

Well good luck to the lad. Seems he has a very strong self belief which is so fundamentally important in life.
Yep indeed Geoff, Unfortunately some just get away from you. You see it quite often, A player gets released at a young age, Falls down the leagues, Plys their trade and for some reason that initial talent a league club first saw comes to the fore again and gets spotted by a scout from a decent size club. Good luck to the lad.

DawlishBouy

Was he released or did he choose not to sign? Tivvy’s twitter says Swansea have paid an undisclosed fee. As clubs who don’t have academies are not entitled to compensation this suggests City are entitled to something for his development. According to their website former City youth player Jack Stafford is still in their under 21 squad but, as far as I’m awar hasn’t played a single game for them this season.

Bridgy 81

Was he released or did he choose not to sign? Tivvy’s twitter says Swansea have paid an undisclosed fee. As clubs who don’t have academies are not entitled to compensation this suggests City are entitled to something for his development. According to their website former City youth player Jack Stafford is still in their under 21 squad but, as far as I’m awar hasn’t played a single game for them this season.
I love your research.
Please keep it up.
Thanks.

Martin Weiler

Jake Gosling played at Fratton Park on Wednesday night….for the RAF in their 1-1 draw with the Royal Navy in an Inter-Services match. Gosling works for the RAF as a Physical Instructor. He is a regular for Bristol Manor Farm in the Southern League Div 1 South.

Jake is one of only four players to make a senior international appearance while contracted to Exeter City.

Number13

Jake Gosling played at Fratton Park on Wednesday night….for the RAF in their 1-1 draw with the Royal Navy in an Inter-Services match. Gosling works for the RAF as a Physical Instructor. He is a regular for Bristol Manor Farm in the Southern League Div 1 South.

Jake is one of only four players to make a senior international appearance while contracted to Exeter City.
Dermot Curtis, Dwayne Lee, Jevani Brown the others?

iscalad

Dermot Curtis, Dwayne Lee, Jevani Brown the others?
Off the top of my head.
Jake Gosling for Gibraltar?
Maybe Joel Grant.

Martin Weiler

You just about got there between you!
Full details of caps won while contacted to Exeter City:

Dermot Curtis (1 cap) Republic of Ireland away to Austria; Friendly - 25 Set 1963

Dwayne Lee (2 caps) Grenada away to Guyana; WC qualifier - 14 March 2004
Grenada away to Cuba; Friendly - 20 May 2004

Jake Gosling (1 cap) Gibraltar away to Estonia; Friendly - 26 May 2014 (1 goal)

Joel Grant (2 caps) Jamaica away to South Korea; Friendly - 13 October 2015
Jamaica away to Chile; Friendly - 27 May 2016 (1 goal)