• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't Ben Rowe become the first substitute to receive a red card without actually entering the field of play? 🤔
Whatever you do "Don't mention Fulham" ! :p
I was there but maybe Egg wasn't !

wiveygrecian

Yep...Remember it..Batty did miss the pen that night which would have been the equaliser.
Richard Young was beaten to a header by a Chesterfield player about a foot shorter than him for their winner...TC was not happy with him post match.

Two coaches that night to Saltergate Jim, Psycho was driving ours 😁
Yes that was very good for us back then , even though we were top 3 most of the season! Good old Psycho he was one legend!!

Oldsmobile-88

Yes that was very good for us back then , even though we were top 3 most of the season! Good old Psycho he was one legend!!
Indeed... We had a poor away record but had the hardest meanest Coach Driver in the Football League !
Iirc he had previously been dismissed from Devon General for his surly attitude & attacking a cyclist whilst driving.

wiveygrecian

Indeed... We had a poor away record but had the hardest meanest Coach Driver in the Football League !
Iirc he had previously been dismissed from Devon General for his surly attitude & attacking a cyclist whilst driving.
Yes he was a nutter !! Can you remember did we all chip in with a few quid every game for him? I think I remember one of us going round with a cap on the away trips on the way back !

Oldsmobile-88

Yes he was a nutter !! Can you remember did we all chip in with a few quid every game for him? I think I remember one of us going round with a cap on the away trips on the way back !
Yes, we did. Always a collection for him, plus other drivers.
I remember after a Friday night game at Halifax, we stopped off at a pub in Elland, everyone chipped in a couple of quid each to cover the drivers time.

Good days & a good bunch of fellow travellers mate.

Arthur Davey

Chiedozie Ogbene comes on as sub & nets the winner for R.o.I. v Latvia

Ex-ciderrr

George Friend scored a bicycle kick for Birmingham u21s midweek.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jayden warmed up for next week's reunion with the winning goal for Fleetwood today.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
2 goals for Podge including 90 minute winner for Woking

MerleyRed

The latest 'Under the Cosh' podcast....Danny Nardiello.