• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yes he is turning into a bit of a journeyman and he is still only 27, he must be quite well off financially though unless he has been very wasteful.
Yes, he is, it's a shame because I always rated him myself. I have never spoken to Danny but for some reason I see him as a wasteful type.

wemissmoxey

traditionally not good news, especially 4 a manager with his feet 'just' under the table however lets hope all goes well for him baring results against us of coarse.
:)

Some of the best fishing I have seen on Exeweb in a long time, good work Bondy ! ;)

Last edited:

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Just seen the Yeovil defensive howler from their game in the week. Krysiak doesn't come out of it looking good but I think the defender is at least as guilty.

OxfordshireGrecian

Just seen the Yeovil defensive howler from their game in the week. Krysiak doesn't come out of it looking good but I think the defender is at least as guilty.

On the contrary, he comes out of it smelling of roses, he was on the bench!

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.

Last edited:

Red Monster

On the contrary, he comes out of it smelling of roses, he was on the bench!
No he was not, you better re-check !!

OxfordshireGrecian

andrew p long

Yes,bit tough on Artur. The defender both swerved and dummied before leaving Artur stranded...

older-codger

Artur should be used to dodgy defenders

A Slacker

Just watched the last 25 or so of Exeter City Reserves (aka Eastleigh) vs Aldershot. Macca came on with 20 mins to go and won EVERYTHING in the air. Please can we have him back.