• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Number13

Working for Tim Flowers then

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Ben Seymour has joined former City coach Mel Gwinnett at Hampton & Richmond.

BEN SEYMOUR INBOUND! (hrbfc.co.uk)

dontpassback

Looks like Matt Gill will be joining Russell Martin at the saints

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ben Seymour has joined former City coach Mel Gwinnett at Hampton & Richmond.

BEN SEYMOUR INBOUND! (hrbfc.co.uk)
Someone mentioned this to me a few weeks ago, they must be paying him a fair wedge.

Number13

Someone mentioned this to me a few weeks ago, they must be paying him a fair wedge.
I'm interested in whether he is moving up to West London to play Conf South football?

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
Another factor.
If he has got his confidence back - and it seems that he has - he'll be in a better shop window for clubs.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm interested in whether he is moving up to West London to play Conf South football?
I mean, he's in his early twenties 🤷

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Apologies for linking to that rag...

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
presumably. There are now quite a few Conference North and South clubs who are full time. Many of those who aren't pay enough for a young player to survive on the part time wages.
Pleased for Ben. It seemed obvious that he'd dropped too far in playing in the 7th tier. Plainly deserves a chance in the Conference South and hope he makes a success of it.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Agreed - while he didn't quite seem to have it at League Two level, there is definitely a player in there who could do well at a lower level.

After failing this season, I'll try to get along to a H&R game next season - perhaps not when Torquay or Yeovil are in town if they're doing well.