• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Game Pack: Swansea at home - Tuesday 29 July. Kick off 7.15pm

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would be quite comical after all the endless debate over the costs and benefits of the Brazil trip if our most money-spinning PSF was cancelled due to the fact the home side weren't actually able to be in Exeter.

grecianboyy

It will be a good game but there is one downside it's that its a 7;15 kick-off,if it were to be a 3pm weekend kick-off it would of been better but that's just as its harder for me to attend evening K;O's.

Last edited:

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Live Soccer Sight commentary will be provided by Paul Martin and myself. Headsets available from reception for blind & partially sighted fans.

Saint James

Live Soccer Sight commentary will be provided by Paul Martin and myself. Headsets available from reception for blind & partially sighted fans.
Doffs cap and well done on continuing to provide such a brilliant service for our fans.

denzil

If not already mentioned there will be a bucket collection in aid of Light Up The Park !!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
This would be great for each game! (y)
I agree - Game Pack is excellent idea

mammooman

I'm not too sure. I know of several people who can't make either today or Saturday and they feel like they're getting a rather rubbish deal out of it. I still think the way forward is LESS deals, LESS promos and LESS price bands.

hatch4england

Regrettably, I simply can't be bothered to watch our bunch of jet-lagged voyagers play the Swans. As this is the only PSF I can attend this year, it'll be the first time in 30 years I haven't seen a single PSF.

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
As SJ says, you have my respect in doing this(y)

Saint James

I'm not too sure. I know of several people who can't make either today or Saturday and they feel like they're getting a rather rubbish deal out of it. I still think the way forward is LESS deals, LESS promos and LESS price bands.
I believe the attendance tonight will be sub 2000 or close to it as a result of the prohibitively high potd prices. I run an u14 team and most of the boys have been priced out of coming. To expect a 13 year old to stump up £8 for a pre season friendly is insane.