• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

supernova

I for one won’t lose any sleep if he goes. Defensively we won’t miss him that much and with the new number 7 looking pretty rapid going forward I’d say take the money and run. We aren’t looking at a player who will end up playing in the Premiership here

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
If we had to lose one more before the transfer window closes it'd be josh key. Any offer around the £500,000 mark I'd rip their arm off.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
With one eye on next season I’d like to see a striker come in on a permanent deal if possible, as I’ve a feeling Sonny Cox will be the only striker left on the books by the end of June.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd almost go as far as to say I hope he does leave in this window if it means we get 500k. Key staying or leaving will have very little impact as to where we finish in the table. Cash in!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
With one eye on next season I’d like to see a striker come in on a permanent deal if possible, as I’ve a feeling Sonny Cox will be the only striker left on the books by the end of June.
Stockers not in the Charlton squad yesterday probably can’t afford his wages but I think he would fit in with GC’s style of play very well.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'd almost go as far as to say I hope he does leave in this window if it means we get 500k. Key staying or leaving will have very little impact as to where we finish in the table. Cash in!
I have always rated Josh and would not judge his value to the team on this season alone.

He has come back from injury and been playing out of position…..still think there is very good player in him.

andrew p long

On reading the Football Insider article they are obviously right on the money with all their info. Apparently after Josh's loan at Bideford 'Exeter manager Sean Joyce' immediately offered Josh a new contract.

grecian ern

looking at the charlton fans forum, they say jayden stockley has not been the same player since suffering from 'dropped foot', whatever that is, flat feet?

andrew p long

looking at the charlton fans forum, they say jayden stockley has not been the same player since suffering from 'dropped foot', whatever that is, flat feet?
Now he's suffering from 'dropped footballer' condition.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have always rated Josh and would not judge his value to the team on this season alone.

He has come back from injury and been playing out of position…..still think there is very good player in him.
Not sure where I said I didn't rate him? There is a good player in him but that good player won't be playing for Exeter next season, so we should cash in because regardless whether he stays or goes we will finish mid table.