• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure where I said I didn't rate him? There is a good player in him but that good player won't be playing for Exeter next season, so we should cash in because regardless whether he stays or goes we will finish mid table.
I disagree. We've never have a better chance of making the play-offs.

If you think of the silly loses at home to Chelts and Burton alone, we'd be in those places.

tom_ecfc

Nombe outside bet to go perhaps - teams panic last day when they really need an attacker. He's a great player, fairly straightforward in style so would slot right into most teams front line.
We’d have to have a replacement in or pen in hand if we were let Nombe go on the last day of the transfer window.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
We’d have to have a replacement in or pen in hand if we were let Nombe go on the last day of the transfer window.
or we're f....d !

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I disagree. We've never have a better chance of making the play-offs.

If you think of the silly loses at home to Chelts and Burton alone, we'd be in those places.
If Barnsley win their games in hand we are 12 points off play offs. I like to be optimistic but it ain't happening.

Re the home losses, every side could say 'if we won that game...' we didn't, so we are 10th.

Memphis09

If Barnsley win their games in hand we are 12 points off play offs. I like to be optimistic but it ain't happening.

Re the home losses, every side could say 'if we won that game...' we didn't, so we are 10th.
And we should of won at Pompey

Grecianpasty

As is the case with any player at city, if the right deal comes in, they will be gone. However, the main consideration now is which of our players is best to cash in on that won't seriously effect the current playing squad, and that player is Josh Key.

Squeezebox

Stockers not in the Charlton squad yesterday probably can’t afford his wages but I think he would fit in with GC’s style of play very well.
"slight injury apparently" - another one then!!

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
A Bradford fan on TFF has just said that there is talk on their forum of signing Stubbs tomorrow.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
A Bradford fan on TFF has just said that there is talk on their forum of signing Stubbs tomorrow.
If we could get a fee for him that would be incredible business

Reactions: Ash

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
If we could get a fee for him that would be incredible business
Scrap value