• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Scrap value
As Eric Morecambe would have said “not nice”

Arthur Davey

If we could get a fee for him that would be incredible business
...and we'd only have to wait 3 weeks till receiving the money...

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stockers not in the Charlton squad yesterday probably can’t afford his wages but I think he would fit in with GC’s style of play very well.
If we are to solidly build in this League players the calibre of Jayden are what we need to be looking for.

manc grecian

He's 29, has no resale value, his wages are daft and makes our style of play one dimensional. No thanks.

red1

He's 29, has no resale value, his wages are daft and makes our style of play one dimensional. No thanks.
You would turn down a striker of his ability?? We prob cant afford his wages agreed, but, if we could it would be a no brainer. Most league 1 and 2 teams would jump at the chance of bagging him

Reactions: Ash

manc grecian

I'd rather pay his wages and give them to Nombe

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
You would turn down a striker of his ability?? We prob cant afford his wages agreed, but, if we could it would be a no brainer. Most league 1 and 2 teams would jump at the chance of bagging him
Definitely my thoughts too unlike the situation with Reuben Reid when the latter threw his toys out of his pram I believe we have a much better quality player who will be happy to play with him to the benefit of the team and all concerned.

Banksy

A Bradford fan on TFF has just said that there is talk on their forum of signing Stubbs tomorrow.
What sense does that make from their point of view or are we paying them a fee to take him?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we afford Mullin from Wrexham?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Can we afford Mullin from Wrexham?
Pretty sure I read somewhere he's on best part of 4.5k a week at Wrexham!