• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
I also don't see a place for Stockley, he's a target man type striker and yet GC has shown all along that he's after a running forward line. Nombe is perfect for us ATM and a replacement would have to be in a similar mould.
Wouldn't be surprised of Jevani left in the next couple of days, o.k. he may be free to somebody at the end of the season but what if there are more than one team interested? Highest bidder now innit?
Josh Key can leave now, think he's plateaued.

Phil Sayers

I'd definitely have Stockley back although in the summer rather than now. A front pairing of Nombe and Stockley would destroy this division next season.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think we might be able to get Stanno on loan again next season, if that's allowed? For me he's not Premier League standard, well not currently anyway, and it's clear that Fulham will be in the Premier league next season.

tom_ecfc

I think we might be able to get Stanno on loan again next season, if that's allowed? For me he's not Premier League standard, well not currently anyway, and it's clear that Fulham will be in the Premier league next season.
Think Fulham will look to loan him out to a Championship team next season….so back with us then 😉

STURTZ

Think Fulham will be questioning Stannos loan to us. He came to us as a goalscorer on the verge of playing in a Premiership team. With us, after an explosive start he has become a bit part player, doesn't score and seldom starts in a league 1 team. Doubt Fulham will see another year with us as being that productive for him.

denzel

Roll on Wednesday morning..

ryancooper327

If Stubbs does go… Do we need a replacement?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Stubbs does go… Do we need a replacement?
If Hibs fans are anything to go by we've already got his replacement!

Luton fans think josh key is joining them

Colesman Ballz

Luton fans think josh key is joining them
That's the beauty of reporting a "slight hamstring strain". If a transfer happens "c'est la vie", if it doesn't then he can have recovered in time to face Charlton at SJP on Saturday ! 😎