• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Gary's January Transfer Window

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Stubbs does go… Do we need a replacement?
A replacement for someone who never plays?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
That's the beauty of reporting a "slight hamstring strain". If a transfer happens "c'est la vie", if it doesn't then he can have recovered in time to face Charlton at SJP on Saturday ! 😎
Everything shouted 'lie' when GC was talking about Key. 'He's had a slight err hamstring strain from training on err I think it was Thursday err yes Thursday' 😀

MT would have said 'in relation to Josh Key, he's not playing because Luton are trying to sign him but they've not yet met our valuation so it's not a done deal, but as his forms not been great this season we'll look to get rid this window'

ryancooper327

A replacement for someone who never plays?
I still think there’s a gap for a no-nonsense, head-everything CB, in the squad if Stubbs goes. Our CBs are not that tall… We were stretched at points at CB having to play Kite there. Only took a couple injuries/suspension.

The real reason is I don’t want to lose the almost perfect two players for every position…

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Luton forum suggests that Josh Key was in attendance at their game v Grimsby on Saturday, and also that Swansea have had a bid for him turned down ?

Memphis09

If Stubbs does go… Do we need a replacement?
Why he’s not played sine August

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Luton would be better for Josh than Blackpool, if he went to the North West we 'll be playing him next year in league one (yes I know we could also be playing him in the championship should results go our way between now and the end of the season)

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Everything shouted 'lie' when GC was talking about Key. 'He's had a slight err hamstring strain from training on err I think it was Thursday err yes Thursday' 😀
Indeed. Which GC followed up with by minimising the extent of the injury, saying he nearly made it, would be back soon etc. All of which would have been consistent with Key in the squad and on the bench, but not missing altogether.

Squeezebox

Chesterfield manager reporting that Kabongo Tshimanga has a release clause and may well be leaving - another name that has cropped up frequently in the past!

Trapdoor

Chesterfield manager reporting that Kabongo Tshimanga has a release clause and may well be leaving - another name that has cropped up frequently in the past!
Infraction points for mentioning Kabongo shirley?

JCWhoosh

I understand why the transfers are undisclosed and quite frankly don't care either way. My query is why are they very rarely undisclosed in the Premier League?