• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian Archive: Players and fans, a history of interaction

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
New video from the Grecian Archive team,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HfFkVl3_hc&feature=youtu.be

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
This is an excellent 25 minutes worth of entertainment for any City fan. Very Cleverly filmed and produced. Well done to all concerned. 'Sticky status' wouldn't go amiss for a while.

flakey pasty

This is an excellent 25 minutes worth of entertainment for any City fan. Very Cleverly filmed and produced. Well done to all concerned. 'Sticky status' wouldn't go amiss for a while.
Agreed. There is so much good that goes on behind the scenes at the club, and special people who remain positive, whatever the circumstances. It's these people, paid or unpaid, who drive the club forward - well done to each and every one.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. There is so much good that goes on behind the scenes at the club, and special people who remain positive, whatever the circumstances. It's these people, paid or unpaid, who drive the club forward - well done to each and every one.
Agree 100% a very interesting watch and listen. The Club's ability to communicate with its supporters is now light years away from how it was as recently as five years ago. Interesting also to see the present squad represented by Matt Oakley and listen to his views on the effect on him and his team mates particularly the younger ones on the way they felt when they knew the supporters were right behind them. Could this really be the reason why away performances have been so much better than the ones at SJP?

Also have to admit perhaps on reflection we should give Tisdale more credit than the majority of us do for looking beyond just the footballing ability of potential signings and thinking in the round as to just how a player will not only fit into the dressing room helping younger players to develop etc but also represent the Club off the field. We say it mockingly at times but in other words "proper chaps".

To echo what others have said Mods please make this a Sticky.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Stickied!!

MrTis

Decent watch that, who's the guy head of table with the glasses and red jumper?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Decent watch that, who's the guy head of table with the glasses and red jumper?
Martin Weiler

MrTis

Martin Weiler
So who's he in the context of the club SB?

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
So who's he in the context of the club SB?
To the best of my knowledge I believe he is a co-opted Trustee.

MrTis

To the best of my knowledge I believe he is a co-opted Trustee.
Ta SB,never seen him in my 10years + of being a ST holder.