• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecian Voices

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Check out the following link to the Trust website http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/community/grecian-voices/grecian-voices-history/

If you believe you can help contact Andy Fuller.

Further details of the Grecian Voices project can be found on the new look Trust website

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
I was interested to read of this a year ago, would love to travel down to see it some day.

Any news on developments/website?

Saint James

I was interested to read of this a year ago, would love to travel down to see it some day.

Any news on developments/website?
Elgin, the ECFC film is literally rolling off the press as we speak and will then be made into DVD's. The Exhibition will be launched at the end of the month but I won't say more than I should as there will be an official communication about this sometime soon. This will be the culmination of 16 months of several people's lives - notably Andy Fuller (take a bow son).

elginCity

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great news St James...thanks for that.

Oh, and well done Andy!

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Trust would like to remind fans that the Grecian Voices DVD is still available to purchase from the Football Club. More details are available;

http://www.ecfcst.org.uk/news/102/15/Grecian-Voices-DVD-Still-Available/

grecian greg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I never got around to buying the DVD until yesterday £5 at the sale Dave Bennett organised by the BB turnstiles as I was leaving the ground.
I would recomend it to anyone its really good, qaulity DVD and I think a bargin at £5 so if you still havent seen it or got the DVD make sure you pick one up [y]

I liked the history stuff and on DVD was ideal as I'm not into books that much (being a yufff, finding it hard to hold a book and having a visual impairment)