• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ha, ha, ha

felix

Greens!!!!

Well played today though City.

Oh how I laughed.

We took 4 points off Ipswich, how many did you manage?

Don't worry it's only banter.

i8cornwall

4....now where have I seem that number before......ah yes.

UP THE BOLTON WANDERERS!
20230429_175906.jpg

graiser

Just 2 less than your lot let in today
COYG

felix

Yes, 4, it was October 31 2022 wasn't it.

I remember it well, anyway thanks for the six points.

I'm off now won't be back til we're in the same league again. Oh just realised that means I won't ever be back.

Bye Greeks, good luck. 💚 💚

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
You'll be back sooner than you think. Your ungracious need to gloat has made you lose sight of reality.

i8cornwall

Just 2 less than your lot let in today
COYG
I'm a Bolton Wanderers fan.....

dontpassback

Argyle will be back quicker than you can say Forest Green Rovers,you will be facing better teams in the championship who will punish your weak defence just like the posh and Barnsley did,that would be the same Barnsley that we bleat home and away,so Go away and crawl back under your swilly rock muppet !

graiser

Argyle will be back quicker than you can say Forest Green Rovers,you will be facing better teams in the championship who will punish your weak defence just like the posh and Barnsley did,that would be the same Barnsley that we bleat home and away,so Go away and crawl back under your swilly rock muppet !
what really counts is the 45 points difference between Argyle and your lot

Curley

Can taste the bitterness in my pint.

delightful🟢⚪🟢⚪

dontpassback

Can taste the bitterness in my pint.

delightful🟢⚪🟢⚪
I look forward to next seasons results when argyle are getting tonked on a regular basis,we will see who is laughing then !