• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Happy Birthday Paul Gascoigne

Curley

England and Football legend(cake)(beer)[england]

Chuckles

A drunk who wasted his ability. Could have achieved more and a goal against Scotland doesn't make him an England legend. Did he ever win anything...for England or in England? Genuine question

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
A drunk who wasted his ability. Could have achieved more and a goal against Scotland doesn't make him an England legend. Did he ever win anything...for England or in England? Genuine question
FA Cup with Spurs i think.

Grecian68

FA Cup with Spurs i think.
1991 but he'd been stretchered off after 15ish minutes after injuring his knee trying to cripple Gary Charles of Nottingham Forest, should have been sent off for that tackle!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Typical England 'legend'. A wasted career. Football legend my arse,

Curley

When I met him he said he wishes Argyle the best of luck! You lot will dislike him even more now :D

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
When I met him he said he wishes Argyle the best of luck! You lot will dislike him even more now :D
Must have been drunk when he said that.

In all seriousness it's been sad to see his decline, but thankfully he seems to have turned a corner now.

Curley

Must have been drunk when he said that.

In all seriousness it's been sad to see his decline, but thankfully he seems to have turned a corner now.
Nope! Was completely sober and in good spirits. Lovely guy and very good sense of humor.

Chuckles

Must have been a meeting of high intellect.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Typical England 'legend'. A wasted career. Football legend my arse,
Gazza was a flawed genius. Maybe going to United instead of Spurs would have served him better. Whatever you may think about Gazza the person, on the pitch we haven't had anything like before and have had nothing since. He could walk into any side from any era without the blink of an eyelid.