• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Kite

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Played well tonight. If fit he's a consistent 7/10 or above player. Won't go higher than L1 though.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Like I said on the Matchday Thread, Harry just did Harry. Got about his business which is being busy and doing the ugly things really well.

denzel

Being played in the correct position helps.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I might be wrong in saying I think that was Harry's first 90 mins this season but he can't have had many if it wasn't. The engine is still there though. Man of the Match for me just ahead of Trevitt.
Correct, although he did play 89 minutes against Barnsley!

STURTZ

Being played in the correct position helps.
Agreed, but with more injuries to wing backs who's to say he won't be RWB again? GC does like him and I'm sure will play him in whatever position he can.

Agreed, but with more injuries to wing backs who's to say he won't be RWB again? GC does like him and I'm sure will play him in whatever position he can.
GC mixed it up tonight, no Carroll and Demi back at wing back. I’m hopeful he’s seen the light and will make us more solid moving forward. Kite in that holding role and Trevitt pushed up looks to have merit.

STURTZ

GC mixed it up tonight, no Carroll and Demi back at wing back. I’m hopeful he’s seen the light and will make us more solid moving forward. Kite in that holding role and Trevitt pushed up looks to have merit.
To me Dimi on the right and Harper on the left are our best wing backs atm, but, as I say when are we going to have the luxury of using that pairing? Injuries are ruining our season.

arthur

I intend to live long enough to witness and enjoy Harry Kite's successful managerial career.

ElTorro

Played well tonight. If fit he's a consistent 7/10 or above player. Won't go higher than L1 though.
Nor will Exeter so Harry suits us just fine.

arthur

Nor will Exeter so Harry suits us just fine.
It may be that, unlike Key, Randall and Collins, Kite and Hartridge won't ever be quite good enough to attract serious interest from clubs "bigger" than us. So they'll stay here, which is most excellent.