• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Kite

Cowshed Grecian

I assume that if he manages to overcome his terrible injury, Kyle Taylor is Archie's replacement.
Why would you assume that? We don’t even know if he could cut it in L2, and that was before he had the unfortunate injury. He would now need to recover fully from injury and get up to speed in L1…with a year left on his contract. I can’t see that happening.

C j phill

Why would you assume that? We don’t even know if he could cut it in L2, and that was before he had the unfortunate injury. He would now need to recover fully from injury and get up to speed in L1…with a year left on his contract. I can’t see that happening.
Because it's my prerogative to do so........

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Kyle Taylor had his best City game and scored a good goal for us when he received his terrible injury. Good luck to him but I agree he's got a real battle still to face before he gets back into league football.

Memphis09

I like He
Harry Kite played well Saturday and there is a good player my only concern he does seem to get a lot of injuries
Let’s hope through the summer he uses the new gym and has another season improving

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
My worry with Harry is that he overtrains. Fantastic player with a great shot if we can get him in range.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I assume that if he manages to overcome his terrible injury, Kyle Taylor is Archie's replacement.
Strange assumption. Kyle Taylor is a long way from playing and it sounds like Archie could be off in a couple of months.

I doubt we'll be giving Kyle another contract. I hope he plays again but it's not a given.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
One of the best goals of the season. I don't know how he kept in play nevermind score.

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wrong thread again...

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
An old friend, who I haven't seen for some considerable time, sent me a txt this evening to say she was at the game, and also mentioned that she used to teach Harry Kite.

Apropos nothing she then sent me a further txt that put paid to my theory Harry's ridiculously large calves / thighs were the product of many hours in the gym.
His calves were massive even at the age of four – I remember them well!
:D

Last edited:

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brilliant again last night, fair play to him.