• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

AmberRed

Was at the game tonight, it was hardly a mistake, made a save then they scored on the rebound! He was far better than Williams (who was released ny us a few years back). Dorchester shoukd have been out of sight but their strikers were poor tonight.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was at the game tonight, it was hardly a mistake, made a save then they scored on the rebound! He was far better than Williams (who was released ny us a few years back). Dorchester shoukd have been out of sight but their strikers were poor tonight.
thanks. I thought that might be the case. They used the word 'mistake' to describe a save....

AmberRed

crocks

Would like to see Lee have an opportunity in the first team. Im not all that impressed with Blackman

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would like to see Lee have an opportunity in the first team. Im not all that impressed with Blackman
Each to their own, but Blackman has been for the most part outstanding. That save at FGR the other week was fantastic.

fred binneys head

Surprised to hear that, I haven’t seen him do a lot wrong and have seen him do a lot right. Just needs to change his fcuking hair.

Alistair20000

Thanks Pate :)

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whats Blackman done wrong?

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whats Blackman done wrong?
I was thinking that. Cannot think of any glaring errors or mistakes myself