• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would like to see Lee have an opportunity in the first team. Im not all that impressed with Blackman

What a joke, suggesting dropping the best keeper we've had in recent times (including Dawson) and shoving in a kid, who as of now isnt good enough!

Alistair20000

Praise from Caesar is praise indeed.

Take a bow Jamal

andrew p long

What a joke, suggesting dropping the best keeper we've had in recent times (including Dawson) and shoving in a kid, who as of now isnt good enough!
Jamal is also definitely the tallest keeper we've had too...

Agent Andy

Yeh alright Pete , like anyone takes you seriously anyway 😂😂😂😂

Agent Andy

I wouldn’t drop Jamel for a kid , but have you seen Lee play lately , how do you know he’s not good enough , you make theses claims but havnt a bloody clue I’m afraid.

iscalad

Been recalled, along with others for tonights match

📝 Harry Lee recalled from loan - News - Exeter City FC

C j phill

I wonder if Scott Brown will be in attendance at tonight's game, or has Matt Taylor managed to prise him away?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Scott Brown will be in attendance at tonight's game, or has Matt Taylor managed to prise him away?
He's still very much at the club for now.

Boyo

Been recalled, along with others for tonights match

📝 Harry Lee recalled from loan - News - Exeter City FC
Is that recalled just for the game tonight, or recalled permanently? It's not clear from the article.

Agent Andy

Permanently according to the Dorset echo write up 👍