• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

Average Joe

Is that recalled just for the game tonight, or recalled permanently? It's not clear from the article.
Agree. Surely we haven't permanently recalled a player just to play and possibly get beat in the papa johns trophy, especially when he's doing so well at Dorchester. Would be a very stupid move.

Average Joe

Permanently according to the Dorset echo write up 👍
I this is correct this is utter madness. The loan system is working for Harry and he's building confidence.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Scott Brown will be in attendance at tonight's game, or has Matt Taylor managed to prise him away?
I assume we would have to allow him to retire as a player for him to leave before January, as he has played for us this season?

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agree. Surely we haven't permanently recalled a player just to play and possibly get beat in the papa johns trophy, especially when he's doing so well at Dorchester. Would be a very stupid move.
I wonder if a deal has been done for Scott Brown to move to Rotherham straight away; I know it's not ideal for City but there's not also not much point keeping him if he doesn't really want to be at the club. And, maybe just maybe, the new manager we are about to appoint is already negotiating with the club which coaching staff he wants to bring in, including a new goalkeeping coach.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if a deal has been done for Scott Brown to move to Rotherham straight away; I know it's not ideal for City but there's not also not much point keeping him if he doesn't really want to be at the club. And, maybe just maybe, the new manager we are about to appoint is already negotiating with the club which coaching staff he wants to bring in, including a new goalkeeping coach.
If we have allowed Brown to go I really hope we have held out for sufficient compo to finance additional staff costs to prop up our already overspent playing budget (admitted by MT before he left) and, hopefully, allow us to obtain new players in the next transfer window.

Agent Andy

Maybe Scott is part of the new management team and wants to concentrate on his managing and coaching rather than playing

Alfie 1966

He's still very much at the club for now.
May change come January 2023

Cowshed Grecian

Harry has been around for ages, he’s pushing 18. Should be no 2 now pushing Blackman. Does he really need to continue on loan? He knows how to goalkeep.

Agent Andy

Harry has been around for ages, he’s pushing 18. Should be no 2 now pushing Blackman. Does he really need to continue on loan? He knows how to goalkeep.
The same amount of time as Sonny and Ed , Harry was playing under 18 at the age of 14 hence why we think he’s been around for ages but still needs to learn his trade out on loan

Reactions: DB9

tom_ecfc

I think Harry Lee and others have returned to play a part in tonights Pizza Cup game and also ready for the new manager to take a look at them all.