• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

kuznetsov

Yeah, I was assuming the new manager will want to see all his resources. Possibly indicates new manager is definitely not an internal appointment too.

Number13

I think Harry Lee and others have returned to play a part in tonights Pizza Cup game and also ready for the new manager to take a look at them all.
Which would suggest its not Kev?

Think its a shame he's had to be recalled just to bench warm. At his age, for his development and so he can be more use to us, the more adult competitive football he plays the better

Whoever the manager is will play Blackman so Harry isnt coming back to be "assessed"

Bridgy 81

I wonder if a deal has been done for Scott Brown to move to Rotherham straight away; I know it's not ideal for City but there's not also not much point keeping him if he doesn't really want to be at the club. And, maybe just maybe, the new manager we are about to appoint is already negotiating with the club which coaching staff he wants to bring in, including a new goalkeeping coach.
I think Neal Ardley has the very experienced Kevin Poole as his goalkeeping coach at Solihull so presumably would want to bring him if he comes our way.

milts

I think Neal Ardley has the very experienced Kevin Poole as his goalkeeping coach at Solihull so presumably would want to bring him if he comes our way.
I think that is more likely - We release Scott Brown so he can go to Rotherham and it allows the new manager to bring in his own GK coach in. Lee then sits on the bench as cover.

Agent Andy

Lee will get a higher loan than Dorchester in jan that’s for sure , it will do him no good at all bench warming , and he was just getting a good run of games behind him to 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Didn't we do similar with Jordan Dyer last season? Recall him, play him in a cup match but then loan him back again?

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't we do similar with Jordan Dyer last season? Recall him, play him in a cup match but then loan him back again?
yep. And I think its easier to do with 'work experience loans' where those eligible for U18s games can be recalled instantly then re-loaned (which is what will happen to the others mentioned as being recalled)

Still not clear whether Harry's loan recall was for one game only. He impressed me last night; closer to being a first team option.

Cowshed Grecian

Get the boy in the nets now, nothing to lose! I think it would do him the world of good playing behind our injury hit defence…quickest way to learn-feck another loan and Blackman off!

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harry Lee has been on the fringes of the first team for so long it's hard to believe he's still only 17. Great to see yet another academy product make it into the first team.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
"Emergency" recall from loan didn't do Cheick any harm either did it?
(Apart from his foot, that is.)