• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

Arthur Davey

They look to be about the same height if you take into account the antenna coming out of Ricky’s head 🥊🥊
How tall is the average teletubby? 🤔

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Good write up here of Parkway's win at Salisbury with plenty of mentions of Harry.

andrew p long

Good write up here of Parkway's win at Salisbury with plenty of mentions of Harry.
Love the 'first met his team mates when he boarded the bus at Exeter'

Squeezebox

Lots of praise in the manager's interview as well. https://www.ppfc.co.uk/parkway-tv/

budegrecian

Doesn’t seem that long ago that I remember watching us lose at Salisbury.

Rosencrantz

Not a good night that. I seem to remember the atmosphere turning strangely toxic baring in mind a few weeks later we were celebrating going up.

Not a good night that. I seem to remember the atmosphere turning strangely toxic baring in mind a few weeks later we were celebrating going up.
Yes and they ran out of milk for the coffee,because they weren’t expecting so many of us to rock up 😀😀

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I think Jokull did similar when he played his first game for us.

Bridgy 81

I recall watching us play at Salisbury once.
I think it was probably the match in 2008 which I see we lost 2:0.
I’ve got very little recollection of the game other than a vague memory that our goalie was Andy Marriott and I think one of their goals flew in over his head when he was a long way out of his penalty area?

Rosencrantz

I recall watching us play at Salisbury once.
I think it was probably the match in 2008 which I see we lost 2:0.
I’ve got very little recollection of the game other than a vague memory that our goalie was Andy Marriott and I think one of their goals flew in over his head when he was a long way out of his penalty area?
That's the one. He came out to head it away and it got lobbed back over him. We then huffed and puffed to get back level, missing a few chances. Then a (very harsh) late penalty was given against George Friend when he sliced a volleyed clearance against his hand.