• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Lee

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I seem to remember rocking up to one of our midweek games at Salisbury, only to find that it had been postponed ! Luckily I hadn't made the trip specially for the match, as I was on my way driving back to Exeter, having spent a few days in London. :mad:

Ex-ciderrr

I recall watching us play at Salisbury once.
I think it was probably the match in 2008 which I see we lost 2:0.
I’ve got very little recollection of the game other than a vague memory that our goalie was Andy Marriott and I think one of their goals flew in over his head when he was a long way out of his penalty area?
Remember it well, wasnt our finest hour but that was promotion (eventually) done in city style, oh andy andy.

Great to hear HL had a good debut for Parkway and also the praise received from their gaffer. Just needs a steady loan with a run of games not a month here, a month there etc hes played in a variety of different teams on loan over a somewhat short space of time. A 6month or season loan would be suited imo given he can play with a settled defence and one that he can get to know etc not only for his game but theirs too, and then also we still have him with us training everyday to aid development too, so feel this loan given its timescale until the end of the season is hopefully going to help all parties involved alot more than just a couple of games at Tavistock, Dorchester whatever. Good luck HL (y)

Devonboy

It seems the first time he met his Plymouth Parkway team mates he got on the coach to Salisbury in "full Exeter City attire"

:)(y)

crocks

He is a very promising keeper

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
It seems the first time he met his Plymouth Parkway team mates he got on the coach to Salisbury in "full Exeter City attire"

Reminiscent of Ben Foster's stories about his time at Tivvy; apparently he never used to train with them and would only meet the team on matchdays.

PeteUni1984_7

If Blackman is not going to sign a new contract, we should perhaps get him back once we are safe from relegation to give him a few league one games before the end of the season

STURTZ

Maybe Slime will want him for the rest of the season?:unsure:

Nigel E

If Blackman is not going to sign a new contract, we should perhaps get him back once we are safe from relegation to give him a few league one games before the end of the season
Given we're playing away to Sheff Weds and Ipswich in late April - (Argyle's promotion rivals) - maybe we should play our keeper from the under-9s between the sticks for those games?

Rosencrantz

The deluder

Given we're playing away to Sheff Weds and Ipswich in late April - (Argyle's promotion rivals) - maybe we should play our keeper from the under-9s between the sticks for those games?
Depends of course if we are safe from relegation and not desperate for the points ourselves.