• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home ticket news 2023/24

tom_ecfc

Had a quick check on the ticketing website to see how the sales are going for the Luton Town game in the League Cup 3rd Round.

Below is an approx idea of how many available seats and which blocks they are in for anyone that is interested. (Unable to find out how many Big Bank tickets are left from the website).

There are still available wheelchair area tickets available for the front two sections of the Big Bank (area 2 & 3) , Block E of the Nevada stand and Block C of the AS OIT Stand.

The AS Optimising IT Stand
Block A - 271 (family enclosure)
Block B - 109
Block C - 21
Block D - 14
Total = 415

Nevada Construction Stand
Block E - 69 (family enclosure)
Block F - 7
Block G - 7
Block H - 3
Block I - Sold Out
Block J - 4
Block K - 1
Total = 91

Total seats remaining = 506
IMG_7265.jpeg

yticretexe

Had a quick check on the ticketing website to see how the sales are going for the Luton Town game in the League Cup 3rd Round.

Below is an approx idea of how many available seats and which blocks they are in for anyone that is interested. (Unable to find out how many Big Bank tickets are left from the website).

There are still available wheelchair area tickets available for the front two sections of the Big Bank (area 2 & 3) , Block E of the Nevada stand and Block C of the AS OIT Stand.

The AS Optimising IT Stand
Block A - 271 (family enclosure)
Block B - 109
Block C - 21
Block D - 14
Total = 415

Nevada Construction Stand
Block E - 69 (family enclosure)
Block F - 7
Block G - 7
Block H - 3
Block I - Sold Out
Block J - 4
Block K - 1
Total = 91

Total seats remaining = 506
View attachment 12781
Season ticket holds haven't been released yet though I don't think so not all those "sold" tickets have actually sold, potentially.

tom_ecfc

Season ticket holds haven't been released yet though I don't think so not all those "sold" tickets have actually sold, potentially.
You are right, the seats available above are general sale seats, not including the currently ‘held’ ST seats. If those ST seats don’t get purchased by said ST holder by midday this Friday, they will be released for general sale.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Plus the women’s game on the 24th September.

andrew p long

Plus the women’s game on the 24th September.
making 5 games at SJP in a fortnight? Chas will be busy...good job the weather forecast isn't for too much rain..

Oldsmobile-88

making 5 games at SJP in a fortnight? Chas will be busy...good job the weather forecast isn't for too much rain..
Yep...The Sunday-Tuesday will be particularly awkward on many fronts.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm confused about when I'm able to buy 2 tickets for this game? I'm an ST holder but won't want my seat.

Colesman Ballz

I'm confused about when I'm able to buy 2 tickets for this game? I'm an ST holder but won't want my seat.
Which game are you talking about ? Luton ??

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which game are you talking about ? Luton ??
Yes, sorry, Luton