• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Home ticket news 2023/24

Red & White

I've just made my Shrewsbury ticket available to the City For All initiative. Do other season ticket holders make use of this when they're unable to attend?
Yes, as if I am not able to attend I hope that the ticket can be used by someone who is not able to afford to attend a game.

Tim Long

Up to 17 tickets sold now!
So possibly the away attendance at Swindon will exceed the number of goals concede in the competition.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Let's pack the Park :)

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Let's pack the Park :)

Absolutely *

*providing you are pro-Caldwell...

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

SaintJames

well for the first boxing day in 40 years i wont be there with any of my sons. No more home matches for me until we get change

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
If you could email [email protected] and copy in [email protected] I will have a look for you. Sorry if it had been missed.
If you're a season ticket holder and not going to any of the upcoming games, then don't forget you can donate them

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

eurogrecian

A few seats left for Boxing Day
After the run we've had and with opponents of limited interest, that looks like being a great turnout!

Exehausted

After the run we've had and with opponents of limited interest, that looks like being a great turnout!
Boxing Day always sees a crowd higher than would normally be the case. It's good that it's against a team that wont bring many so that the extra home fan attendance balances things out. Much better that Portsmouth is the following game because they always sell out, particularly now that they are well clear at the top. I'm sure the aggregate attendance will be higher this way around, although it's difficult to prove.