• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Hospitality 2022/23

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
It is nice to go to a game a relax once in a while 🙂
Indeed.. Though once when they played Crawley, Steve Evans was serving one of his numerous touchline bans. He was sat in the stand not far from where I was..Jeeze, that bloke is loud.
Ha ! Can be very amusing as a neutral, whilst at college in Brighton I would occasionally pop along to the Goldstone Ground for my footy fix. I can vividly remember one game with ten goals. Alas BHA scored just the first and last, with Bristol Rovers getting the other eight ! At half time it was 1-5, but to give the home fans their due, they treated the second half in carnival spirit cheering absolutely everything ! :p
I do remember that..Cloughie had surprisingly turned up as manager of BHA after his sensational departure from Derby.
That was a pretty good Gas team at the time, Warboys & Bannister up front.

Bridgy 81

Smash and Grab did most of the damage that day.

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Smash and Grab did most of the damage that day.
The Big Match camera was there too. Clough was a pundit for LWT(one of the reasons for the friction with Longson at Derby) He diagnosed his own teams implosion on the Sunday afternoon. Great entertainment as ever.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Matt Russell

Thought Selco Builders Warehouse were no longer involved?