• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

How do we remove Tisdale

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Get your arse down there, been there? Latly?

Mackster

Yes! they have been obsessed with politics since the trust took over!....sack the bloke like any other club!!
But can you see it happening? Anyone in a position to do anything seems to have too much respect for the bloke and it would be like shooting the Queen Mother for them.

As for the contract, I can't imagine him sitting for two years gardening, so surely it wouldn't be as much compensation as feared.

LOG

That sounds like a bean feast for m' learned friends Lionel. Those feckers need to be avoided like the plague.
Indeed, but, to my simple mind, it's a real possibility.

hatch4england

Getting Tagg out is an absolute prerequisite. I honestly don't know what Paul Morrish actually does and we don't need an FD with a perfectly decent accountant on the staff (if the board don't understand the numbers, they shouldn't be on the board), let alone one who admits they take their eye off the ball.

I don't know how many tens of thousands of pounds this would save, but I'd bet we're looking at £60k plus as an absolute minimum...money which would be MUCH better spent on the playing budget.

Red Devon

But can you see it happening? Anyone in a position to do anything seems to have too much respect for the bloke and it would be like shooting the Queen Mother for them.
No! I can't as long as they get their rubber training pitch they're happy!!

Number13

what would be really helpful (to most fans I think) is a simple organisational chart showing who does what, and who is responsible to whom. the club structure is so confusing no one knows who is accountable to who and if we did we could aim our fire in the correct direction!
Can someone action this please

ExmouthMart

Yesterday was completely clueless and embarrassing.What exactly was Bennett doing in midfield when we are so short at the back?! And people on here saying Clinton Morrison had a good game.He is past it.Fact.I can't believe he is earning less than what Cureton would have wanted and I know who I would have up front by a country mile.
As has been mentioned the biggest drawback of having 'Supporters' running the club is its all too chummy and they are like rabbits in the headlights.First name matey with the manager and players.Its okay if we were improving but we are going backwards but the Manager is under no obvious pressure regardless of the results.
What we need now is direct action, and I don't mean idiots getting punchy.No letters to the E&E, no walkouts etc. We should be letting those know that run the club on our behalf remember that's it's not good enough and we want a change.We must be the only Supporters that put up with this crap for year after year.I don't go to every Home game as I dont live as local as I once did but It's ages since I last saw a Home win!
I am passionate about Exeter City like we all are and we need a change of Manager.Paul Tisdale has reached his limit with us.We all know the past but that's history! We need new ideas and change of direction and we need it quickly.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Clinton Morrison is past it.Fact.I can't believe he is earning less than what Cureton would have wanted and I know who I would have up front by a country mile.
Do you mean 'more' and is that really true - and when we signed Morrison was Cureton available as an alternative - not really a fair comparison?

Thames Valley Red

https://www.facebook.com/groups/543081589123469/ 202 members now..... no Mickey Mouses all people with names, many new members today I wonder why, watch the Facebook site for plans to create positive change. UTC TVR

Antony Moxey

Facebook groups. For goodness sake TVR wake up will you? Do you genuinely, and I do mean genuinely, think the club will take any notice whatsoever of a social media campaign? Not everyone's world revolves around Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, if you want to effect real change then get yourself elected onto the BOS and fight from there. Or start the Tisdale out chants at the next sme with banners and so forth. I'm sure Tis is quaking in his boots at the thought of two hundred chinless wonders signing a bloody online petition.

These stupid f***ing petitions and campaigns might make you and the other idiots who sign them feel better but in the real world they don't mean diddly - if you believe otherwise then you truly are naive beyond belief.