• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

If you have a Norwich ticket but can't travel

Spoonz Red E

Very well known Exeweb poster
I've made this a new thread to avoid it being buried at the end of the other one.

We posted a note to the Club website this afternoon as follows.

"If the match goes ahead and fans know TODAY that they are not travelling we can offer a refund on unused tickets provided they let reception here at Exeter City know by 5.30 pm TODAY.

The reception number is 01392 411243 opt 2. If the phone is busy then leave a message with your name, number and ticket numbers and the messages will be checked at 5.30pm.

The refund will be given when the tickets are then produced by the claimant."

31 people have done so and they are guaranteed refunds from us by arrangement with Norwich.

For anyone who knows they can't go tomorrow and hasn't contacted us at the club the next best thing is to call Norwich Ticket Office on 0844 826 1902, as far before kick off time as possible, and make sure that Norwich have your name, ticket type (Adult, Conc or child etc.) and seat number (Block Row Seat) on record. This, in itself, will not guarantee a refund but will give us the best chance of trying to arrange one once the match has been played.

I'll be getting this information to those running the Supporter's Coaches but if you know of anyone this is useful to then please pass it on.

In summary.

If you've let us know at ECFC already you will get a refund.
If you let Norwich know, directly, well before kick-off you may get a refund.
If you wait until too close to or after the match kick-off time a refund will not be given.

I'm afraid I won't be be able to follow up this e-mail this evening as I won't be at the computer but if you do have a follow up question I'll try to have a look and answer it early tomorrow morning.

Cheers

Mike Cooper / Spoonz