• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ipswich Town- 29th April

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Looking forward to this, hopefully the tickets will be on sale soon.
Last away game of the season and could be a conflicting one for us if we are safe and Ipswich and vying with the GAWS for second spot.

Ex-ciderrr

Probably a no annoyingly due to playing commitments, one of 3 in league one I’m still yet to tick.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Looking forward to this one. Will make a weekend of it.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Clap clap from me. Successive away Saturdays at grounds we *shouldn't* be playing at in league fixtures and may well not do again after this season, got to be done. Cricket can wait.

TOP_CITY_FAN

My birthday that day.. I’ll be there. Think there’s a few of us driving up.

Number13

Was going - birthday weekend - but not sure now. Dead game for us, inevitable 2-0, 3-0 defeat with players going through the motions. Shame

denzel

Was going - birthday weekend - but not sure now. Dead game for us, inevitable 2-0, 3-0 defeat with players going through the motions. Shame
Personally if we stay up in league one that's enough cause for celebration for me. This time last year we would have ripped your arm off to be playing in league one!

Number13

Personally if we stay up in league one that's enough cause for celebration for me. This time last year we would have ripped your arm off to be playing in league one!
But watching a game isn't celebrating? You go to a game to see a contest, yes, one you want City to win, but a contest at least

denzel

But watching a game isn't celebrating? You go to a game to see a contest, yes, one you want City to win, but a contest at least
I'm sure it will be a contest. Ipswich will have something massive riding on it.
It may be the one and only time we play at Ipswich in the league in my lifetime

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
For me, it's about quite a bit more than just the match anyway - it's the trip, the social aspect, visiting a new (and illustrious) ground.

So while this and Sheffield Wednesday the week before are (hopefully) dead rubbers as far as we're concerned, I'm well up for both trips.