• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ipswich Town (H) Discussion Thread

Alfie 1966

Just a heads up to any Ipswich fans planning to use Park & Ride into the city, avoid Honiton Road site stagecoach bus service from here is not fit for purpose (last Saturday was a disgrace -- shambles ). Better off trying Sowton site at least you have the chance of the 9 9A which will get you into the bus station.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Would everyone be ok with me starting the matchday thread? I’ve got a good record so far this season: played two, won two.
All this claiming victory by starting a thread is complete nonsense, I mean, what about all the work Norman Collier puts in? Doesn't that count for anything?

rifraf

All this claiming victory by starting a thread is complete nonsense, I mean, what about all the work Norman Collier puts in? Doesn't that count for anything?

I was once superstitious like you ............. but touch wood, I got over it.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a heads up to any Ipswich fans planning to use Park & Ride into the city, avoid Honiton Road site stagecoach bus service from here is not fit for purpose (last Saturday was a disgrace -- shambles ). Better off trying Sowton site at least you have the chance of the 9 9A which will get you into the bus station.
The park and ride service isnt running at all from Honiton Rd. There are a few 4 buses that now call in on route from Ottery and Cranbrook but the park and ride has ceased due to the council pulling funding. Only the Sowton park and ride is operating

andrew p long

Collier needs to be benched. On Saturday there was a goal immediately after Collier was used.....for Peterborough!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
The park and ride service isnt running at all from Honiton Rd. There are a few 4 buses that now call in on route from Ottery and Cranbrook but the park and ride has ceased due to the council pulling funding. Only the Sowton park and ride is operating
Off topic, but Stagecoach are a complete shambles in Devon and Exeter in particular, and should not be allowed to control which services use the bus station here. We need an integrated bus service based on the needs of passengers, not those of Stagecoach's management.

Red Devon

The trains are now this week back on the normal hourly service from Honiton for anyone coming in on the Waterloo line

suffolklad

Ipswich have a growing list of injuries. There are 3 key midfielders absent as well as a couple of strikers. If we can win the midfield we will have a very good chance. They do have strength in depth as someone above has said. I remain confident.

COYR

Alistair20000

Collier needs to be benched. On Saturday there was a goal immediately after Collier was used.....for Peterborough!
Collier's legs have gone. Only IMHO of course.

Before that he used to run around a lot like a headless chicken but with minimal end product. Reminded me of James Dunne.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ipswich have a growing list of injuries. There are 3 key midfielders absent as well as a couple of strikers. If we can win the midfield we will have a very good chance. They do have strength in depth as someone above has said. I remain confident.

COYR
we could lend them a midfielder if it helps? Name I believe is Harper last seen about three weeks ago and not seen on the grass since?