• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ipswich Town (H) Discussion Thread

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

(small typo - it says the stadium tour is starting at 9pm...I think that should be 9am!)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The trains are now this week back on the normal hourly service from Honiton for anyone coming in on the Waterloo line
But maybe on strike this Saturday?

Grecian2K

But maybe on strike this Saturday?
Think not (at least for the present)

As far as I know the next strike is currently scheduled for Sat 26th, NOT Sat 19th

denzel

As far as I know the next strike is currently scheduled for Sat 26th, NOT Sat 19th
And that doesn't affect SWR anyway

suffolklad

we could lend them a midfielder if it helps? Name I believe is Harper last seen about three weeks ago and not seen on the grass since?
I'm told by an Ipswich mate that they rate Harper a lot but because they had a surplus of quality midfield players he couldn't get in he team. My mate recons that they could even recall him due to so many out injured. ( if they can that is )

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm told by an Ipswich mate that they rate Harper a lot but because they had a surplus of quality midfield players he couldn't get in he team. My mate recons that they could even recall him due to so many out injured. ( if they can that is )
I wonder whether GC may cut it short in January anyways. Harper clearly has the pedigree but the fact that GC hasnt wanted to or trusted Harper to even give him a minute of game time strikes alarm bells. Possibly attitude, lack of desire, off pitch issues? Something doesn't stack up for sure

tonykellowfan

Well he was in the middle of the recent fight which might have affected the club's view of him.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well he was in the middle of the recent fight which might have affected the club's view of him.
That did cross my mind as well but he was hardly on his own

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

This was tweeted earlier

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just a heads up to any Ipswich fans planning to use Park & Ride into the city, avoid Honiton Road site stagecoach bus service from here is not fit for purpose (last Saturday was a disgrace -- shambles ). Better off trying Sowton site at least you have the chance of the 9 9A which will get you into the bus station.
There's no need to use it. Just park in King William.