• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jevani Brown

Average Joe

Yes.

I think this thread should now be locked.
Why?

I personally think the topic has only just started. Will be an interesting couple of months.

Exeter City's Jevani Brown charged with assault following city centre incident - Devon Live

contrabombarde

Yes.

If not locked perhaps change the thread title?

Trapdoor

To prevent people potentially breaking the law by commenting on the ongoing court case.

Leads

Yes.

Hmmm- we were being told to shut up until we know the facts. The fact is that he's now been charged, should we still continue to shut up? Hopefully we can be trusted to discuss this without breaking sub-judice laws?

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Certainly puts GC in a predicament as he has been promoting the club as a family club in his sales pitch, I don't think we shall see Mr Brown in the red and white again.

Leads

Hmmm- we were being told to shut up until we know the facts. The fact is that he's now been charged, should we still continue to shut up? Hopefully we can be trusted to discuss this without breaking sub-judice laws?
Definitley think the title should be changed though!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definitley think the title should be changed though!
Firstly I apologise for the title - it was written in a different age, and in an entirely different context.

Second, for the sake of both ExeWeb and for all parties involved I think the rules of "sub judice" needs to be respected until the matter is legally resolved.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I've changed the thread title. Never liked more than one exclamation mark.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

i8cornwall

Yes.

Often think that about a large nunber of threads on here these days....

Anyway it's just another case of fake outrage from most fans.

for example if Javani scores the winner against Argyle later this season, everyone will still lose there minds as the ball hits the net.